Eleyo Module Benefits: Enrichment
– November 16, 2016
If you are a school district currently running community enrichment programs, Eleyo is here to help make your life easier with our Enrichment module. From program and resource management to registration and attendance tracking, Eleyo offers a suite of capabilities that make running a successful community enrichment program easy. Below are the benefits Eleyo’s Enrichment module brings to both internal staff and parents/families.
For your staff
- View and manage class and waiting list enrollments
- View and print customized rosters
- Ability to allow instructor to view and print rosters on demand
- iPad roster app with attendance taking for instructors
- Automated course reminder emails
- Automated course evaluations
For your parents/families
- Search for classes by location, age or grade, day of week and more
- Browse and register for courses on a smartphone or tablet
- View upcoming enrollment details
- Download and print payment receipts
Along with these benefits, school districts can allow automated recurring payments for courses with a payment plan. Districts can also create offers and incentives such as early-bird discounts. Budget and finance staff will love the ability to track payments by budget code. The capabilities and information your staff will have combined with the easy-to-use public facing portal makes Eleyo an essential tool for any community enrichment program.
To see the product in action and better understand if it meets your needs, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.